• Strategy & Business Models
• Processes & Organisation
• Mergers & Acquisitions
• Finance & Controlling
• Transformation Management
Energy can be regarded as the cause of all changes in the world.
Werner K. Heisenberg (1901-1976), physicist and philosopher
Exploration, generation, trading, portfolio management, grid, storage, sales, consumption, disposal, recycling, electricity, gas, water, heat, biomass, coal, oil.
Corporate processes without information technology (IT) are inconceivable today. It is even no longer sufficient for corporate IT to be mapped to the requirements of the business strategy. Often, IT grows beyond its operational service role and contributes directly to increasing the corporate value. State of the art business models and technology often go hand in hand. That applies to energy trading as well as corporate controlling, Electromobility and Smart Metering. The Advisory House is familiar with these interconnections and leverages its substantial in-house technology know-how.
- You want to validate, upgrade and implement your IT strategy and roadmap.
- You want to introduce a management and controlling system for the energy industry.
- You need a customized application architecture.
- You need to assess and implement an energy management system or energy trading and risk management (ETRM) system.
- You want to design and implement data warehousing and a reporting database.
- Strategy: we develop tailored IT strategies and IT roadmaps for energy suppliers.
- Management and controlling: We conceive and build integrated management and controlling systems for the energy industry.
- Application architecture: we assess and design application architectures for the energy industry.
- Energy data management: we evaluate, conceive and implement energy data management systems.
- Energy trading and risk management: we evaluate, design and implement ETRM systems.
- Reporting: we evaluate, design and implement data warehousing and reporting databases for trade and risk management.
- Unbundling: we analyse, define and implement measures to meet legal IT unbundling requirements.
< back to overview